Stay Comfortable. Stay Creative.
Catbird goes beyond the standard and offers a full range of bonus creature comforts designed to help you feel at home. Whether that means turning up the energy with a Peloton workout or winding down with a glass of wine on our scenic rooftop, there's something here for every type of traveler.
- Rooftop terrace with stage, amphitheater, yard games, firepits and lounge seating
- Rooftop bar and restaurant
- 3,300 square feet of event space, greenhouse tent allowing the roof to remain open year-round
- Dedicated event planning team
Destination Amenity Fee
Please note that a $30 nightly destination amenity fee is included with each stay to cover the following amenities:
- 1 hot breakfast entrée per day (up to 2 people) at the Catbird Kitchen, made to order. Occasionally, when occupancy is very high and at our discretion, we will serve a full buffet in order to ensure orderly and timely breakfast for all of our guests.
- All Day drip coffee in the lobby
- Rent-a-plant from ReRoot (take a lobby plant to your room)
- Hydration station
- Laundry supplies + access to laundry equipment
- Access to fitness center w/Peloton bikes, treadmills and water rowers
- Access to the Playroom
- Access to storage lockers
- 5% discount on all purchases at Walnut Liquors (across the street)
Rooftop Bar & Restaurant
The Red Barber
Overlooking Denver's most colorful, creative neighborhood, The Red Barber is a lively rooftop bar and restaurant that sums up the best of the city.